As a thriving and growing practice, we’re always looking for more ambitious and dedicated people to join our team. In fact, we often have opportunities in a range of roles across audit, accounts, tax and outsourcing.
As approved training partners for ACA, ACCA, AAT, CTA and ATT, we are able to support you to grow and develop in your career. You also benefit from being part of Accelerate – a wider network of independent accountancy firms, which means that you will have access to additional training, support and advice.
ACCOUNTS/OUTSOURCING SENIOR VACANCY
We are currently recruiting for a recently qualified ACCA/ACA or qualified by experience to join us as a senior where you will be a key member of a growing team.
You will have your own portfolio of clients where you will undertake:
- Book-keeping and preparation of VAT Returns
- Management Accounts
- Preparation of year-end company and Sole Trader accounts.
- Preparation of Tax computations
We are a forward-thinking firm, and we have automated many of the mundane tasks, leaving you to develop your skills and provide a valuable service to our clients.
– At least three year’s prior practice exposure in book-keeping using Xero/QBO and preparing year-end accounts for limited companies and sole traders.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Able to effectively manage workflow of multiple clients whilst demonstrating excellent time management skills to ensure all deadlines and expectations are met.
– Willing to learn new systems and adapt to changing working practices
– Train junior members of staff
– Strong IT skills, particularly with Excel
– Attend client sites
The firm uses CCH and Silverfin systems so any previous experience of these is considered advantageous.
We offer a competitive salary and other benefits including free parking and flexitime.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
To apply, please send your CV to our Bolton office for the attention of Joanne Waddicker or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.