As a thriving and growing practice, we’re always looking for more ambitious and dedicated people to join our team. In fact, we often have opportunities in a range of roles across audit, accounts, tax and outsourcing.
As approved training partners for ACA, ACCA, AAT, CTA and ATT, we are able to support you to grow and develop in your career. You also benefit from being part of Accelerate – a wider network of independent accountancy firms, which means that you will have access to additional training, support and advice.
Payroll Administrator Vacancy
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced payroll administrator who has previous experience within an accountancy practice to join our expanding payroll department. You will report directly to the Head of Payroll and have a key role within the team.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with all aspects of payroll.
- Processing weekly and monthly payslips for clients.
- Preparing payments for BACS.
- RTI filing of necessary FPS & EPS reports.
- Answering payroll queries, including manual calculation of SMP, SSP, CJRS etc.
- Filing CIS returns.
- Auto enrolment pensions knowledge to be able to administer and advise on regulations.
Experience of using Sage 50 Payroll would be advantageous but not essential as training will be given.
We offer a competitive salary and other benefits including free parking and flexi-time.
To apply, please email your CV to Hayley Roach firstname.lastname@example.org