Coronavirus – VAT Deferral Payment Scheme
The payment scheme for VAT that was deferred between 20 March and 30 June 2020 due to COVID-19 has now opened and can be accessed via this link.
Instead of paying the full amount by the end of March 2021, you will be able to opt in to make up to 11 smaller monthly instalments, interest free. All instalments must be paid by the end of March 2022.
To use the scheme you must:
• still have deferred VAT to pay
• be up to date with your VAT returns
• opt in before 21 June 2021
• pay the first instalment when you join
• be able to pay the deferred VAT by Direct Debit
You must opt in yourself using your government gateway, as agents we cannot do this for you.