Year End Tax Planning Guide
Take stock before 5 April 2021 to make the most of your tax position. Please click here to view.
- tax rates and bands
- your family, tax efficiently (including tax-efficient couples and children)
- planning for the future: investments and pensions
- tax-free saving for children
- savings: nicer with an ISA?
- capital gains. Why it matters who disposes of an asset
- the devil in the detail: getting Gift Aid right
- tips for family companies now.
If you want to discuss these areas further, please contact your usual partner or Adam Woodward, Associate Tax Partner.