By taking the time to build a relationship with you and understand the nature of your business, we are able to help you achieve maximum tax efficiency.
“Just wanted to say how great Hayley has been and is in general. Very efficient, polite and helpful - couldn’t ask for anyone else to do our payroll, she has been great from the moment we took over and absolute gem this last few days.”
Many thanks once again David, always a great weight off my shoulders knowing you are in charge of my books – maths was never my strong point! Business is so much more on an even keel now – unlike the early years!! Thanks for taking all the stress off and especially for the sound advice and support you gave me in those early days.
I moved my accounting requirements to Barlow Andrews following a friend's recommendation. My original accountant, an excellent sole practitioner, had retired, and I was unhappy with the firm to which I'd transferred. I considered half a dozen recommendations from all over the country. I chose Barlow Andrews because I was put through straightaway to a partner to discuss my request, and I was very impressed by Mark Pearson. My first impression was of someone who was pleasant, competent, sensible and responsible - and that has been borne out by my experience. I am really happy with the professionalism of Mark Pearson and Barlow Andrews because:
- If I have a query, I always receive a personal response by phone or email which is intelligent, knowledgeable, friendly, calm and measured.
- I don't have to be passed around half a dozen people, but have a single expert point of contact, with someone I like and respect. If he's not around when I call, I get a helpful 'real person' who will take a message in a friendly and competent way.
- The work is done to sensible timescales - I'm not a 'last minute' person and hate to be running up to the wire on deadlines.
- The fees are good value.
- The firm's competence has been shown in my first set of company accounts, where it was picked up that my previous accountants had made a £6,000 error
- Mark Pearson has been happy to help with wider advice, not just basic tax returns, for example liaising with my solicitor about issues around my uncle's estate. This is so helpful, and it's so restful to know that one has a really competent professional on whom to rely.
- I'm not local to Bolton and I hoped this wouldn't be a problem with electronic and phone communications. In practice it has worked just as well as if I lived in the same town.
- I have also asked Mark Pearson for recommendations for other professionals and have been really pleased with these too - good people know good people!
In summary, I am really pleased with my experience of using Mark Pearson and Barlow Andrews because the service has been friendly, personal, competent and professional. I would recommend them to anyone.
78 Chorley New Road
Tel: 01204 527451
Fax: 01204 364573
Barlow Andrews is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales. Barlow Andrews is a trading name of Barlow Andrews LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (Number: OC349794). A list of members is available at the registered office. We are registered to carry out audit work in the United Kingdom regulated for a range of business investment activities by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. Our audit registration is COO2429275 and can be viewed at www.auditregister.org.uk We have professional indemnity insurance through Allianz Insurance Plc, registered office 57 Ladymead, Guildford, GU1 1DB. The territorial coverage is worldwide excluding professional business carried out from an office in the United States of America or Canada and excludes any action for a claim brought in any court in the United States of America or Canada.